- The Thermometer can be used for obtaining accurate temperatures instantly without having to contact the object being measured. It works by capturing and measuring the invisible infrared energy naturally emitted from all objects. It offers an easy and safe method to instantly measure surface temperatures of objects which are difficult or unsafe to contact.
- The thermometer has a rugged, ergonomic design and features a backlit LCD display with built-in laser sighting. It has a measurement range of -32 Deg to 380Degrees (26 Fto +716 F) and utilizes a switchable on/off laser pointer for target location. Ideal for General Construction, Electrical, HVAC, Food service, Home Inspection, Plant Operations and Automotive applications.
- Temperature Range: -32°C~+380°C/-26 °F ~ +716°F
- Response Time Wavelength: 500ms (8-14)um
- Accuracy: ±2% or 2°C
- Repeatability: ±1% or ±1°C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C or 0.1°F
- Emissivity: 0.95
- Product size: 5 x 2.8 x 6 cm
- Product weight: 54.7 g
- Package size: 8.8 x 4 x 13 cm
- Package weight: 116.7 g
- Industrial Laser Thermometer LCD -50°c – 380°c
There are no reviews yet.